1. Your Name: Elizabeth
2. Your Age: 18
3. Your favorite color: Blue
4. Your Favorite Animal: I would have to say a dog. They are man's best friend.
5. Favorite Weapon: Sword. I have both a katana and a bokken.
6. Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy VIII. I like games with an interesting story behind it.
7. What do you look like: 5'4" Really dark brown hair that would be black except that it turns odd colors in the sun (red, golden brown) for some reason. (I only dyed it once like, five years ago). Dark brown eyes.
< My prom picture.
8. Reason for joining: I love Rurouni Kenshin. And I suppose that it would be interesting to see who I relate to the most. And I've never rating stuff before.
1. What is your favorite character from Rurouni Kenshin, Why?: Kenshin. He's not just kind, funny and loyal, but wise, passionate and strong-- not only physically, but mentally. To be able to live for what you believe in, protecting what you believe in...it's something that I admire and try to emulate in my own life.
2. What do you want to be rated as?(boy, girl, doesn't matter)?: Doesn't matter.
3. Do you read the manga?: YES! I like the manga better than the anime.
4. Do you watch the anime?: Yes
5. Favorite episode?: I loved the Jinchuu Arc in the manga, but since they didn't convert it when they did the anime (and I've heard such bad things about the OVA). As for the anime, I would have to say that I liked the episode with Jineh. Such an interesting character. And the first time Kenshin went Battousai. I heart Battousai.
1. Give a really good description of yourself: I've been told that I'm kind and loyal. I can be loud and shy, stubborn, good with words, a definite romantic at heart, and an optimist. I am very protective of my loved ones. All of my friends usually come to me for advice, and I do everything I can to help them. I dwell on the past a lot, and am very self critical, sometimes blaming myself for things that I had no control over. A healthy sense of humor. A slow temper-- it takes a lot to get me mad-- but when I do get pissed off, it isn't pretty. Love music, drawing, reading, writing, singing...I'm very passionate, even though it might not seem so at first glance.
2. What do you think you would look like if you were a character in Rurouni Kenshin?: I have longish hair that I always have up in a ponytail. I guess that I would be most like Kaoru-- I like to dress girly, but most of the time, my clothes are cute and comfortable.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words: compassionate, creative, loyal, friendly, loving.